- Do you have wonky teeth?
- Have you always wanted to improve your smile?
- Have your teeth reverted to how they were before you had orthodontics?
- Does your child not qualify for National Health orthodontics?
At Castleton Dental, our associate dentist Matt Golightly offers a full range of orthodontic solutions to solve most problems. He trained with the IAS Academy, recently completing their advanced year course and would like to train for a Masters degree in the future. We can offer all types of braces from –
- Clear aligners (similar Invisalign)
- Removable braces – Inman aligner
- Traditional fixed braces – metal ‘train tracks’
- Cosmetic fixed braces – using the latest ceramic brackets and tooth coloured wires which have a much more discreet appearance.
It can be difficult as a patient to decide which type of treatment would best suit your needs, so Matt is happy to see patients for a free initial assessment to explain the choices on offer and which he thinks would best suit your case.